LOS ANGELES BASED, AUSTRALIAN ACTOR
press + Reviews
“Futcher is compelling from the outset. His performance – his mannerisms, accent and capacity to bring to life Warhol’s peculiar, childlike view of art and existence – is the highlight of the play. Josh Futcher is worth the admission price.”
- Arts Hub. (Andy Warhol's 15 Mins of Fame 2013)
“Josh Futcher is brilliant as the affectless Warhol, played as a clownish voyeur and poseur/philosopher whose limited mask has enough intricacy and disturbing ambiguity that it sort of becomes the artist’s real face.”
- Cameron Woodhead, The Age. (Andy Warhol's 15 Mins of Fame 2013)
“Actor Josh Futcher very much sinks into the role of a man women lust after with their darkest desires.”
- The Australia Times (The Man of Mode, Chapel Off Chapel, 2016)
"Josh Futcher is Stellar"
- Byron Bache, Herald Sun (Mistakes Madeline Made 2013)
"Josh Futcher is Incandescent"
- Theatre Alive (Loose Ends 2012)